Summary: Responsible for identifying necessary vehicle service and performing the repair, service, and/or maintenance work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Examines customer vehicles.
- Identifies necessary vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Estimates cost of repairs.
- Performs vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Documents services performed.
- Performs services efficiently and according to dealership guidelines.
- Follows dealership and manufacturer service guidelines.
- Requests necessary parts.
- Maintains CSI at or above Company standards
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area
- Participates in required training
- Records all hours worked accurately in company timekeeping system
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- Demonstrates the Company’s Core Values
- Complies with Company policies and procedures
- Observes all Federal, State, Local and Company safety rules and regulations in the performance of duties.
- Other duties as assigned
Type of Compensation – Flat Rate
Experience Level Preferred – Five or more years of experience in Automotive
Education Required – High School Diploma
Verbal and Writing Ability: Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employee.
Math Ability: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to understand and follow instructions. Ability to understand and follow technical manuals.
You must have a valid Driver’s License
Must be able to lift up to (50) pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Type of CompensationFull Time - Hourly
ExperienceAt Least 5 Years
Education RequiredHigh School Diploma