Summary: Responsible for assisting Painter in painting parts after body repair work is complete according to Collision Center guidelines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Assist Painter as needed.
- Applies paint to vehicle parts after repair work is complete.
- Covers vehicle parts that do not require painting.
- Buffs or cleans surfaces after paint dries.
- Requests necessary materials.
- Assists with performing paint jobs efficiently and according to Collision Center guidelines.
- Maintains CSI at or above Company standards
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area
- Participates in required training
- Records all hours worked accurately in company timekeeping system
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- Demonstrates the Company’s Core Values
- Complies with Company policies and procedures
- Observes all Federal, State, Local and Company safety rules and regulations in the performance of duties.
- Other duties as assigned
Type of Compensation – Hourly
Experience Level Preferred – Up to Three Years of Work Experience
Education Required – High School Diploma
You must have a valid Driver’s License
Type of CompensationFull Time - Hourly
ExperienceAt Least 3 Years
Education RequiredHigh School Diploma