Summary: Responsible for performing express lube duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Adheres to express lube guidelines.
- Performs lube, oil and filter changes by draining and replacing oil and filter, and lubricating all joints, including idler arm steering knuckles, tie rods ends and ball joints.
- Reports all necessary repairs to service consultant.
- Installs completed LOF reminder sticker in vehicle.
- Checks battery, tire air pressure, windshield fluid, transmission fluid and power steering fluid levels and refills as needed.
- Checks coolant level and refills as necessary.
- Ensures that vehicle is clean and free of fluid residue or fingerprints.
- Checks fluid level prior to release of vehicle to ensure proper levels.
- Adheres to all current OSHA guidelines.
- Maintains CSI at or above Company standards.
Type of Compensation – Hourly
Experience Level Preferred – Entry Level
Basic knowledge of automotive parts and systems. Demonstrable mechanical skills and knowledge. Technical training or commensurate technical experience. Ability to deal effectively with customers and dealership personnel
Education Required – Basic knowledge of automotive parts and systems. Demonstrable mechanical skills and knowledge. Technical training or commensurate technical experience. Ability to deal effectively with customers and dealership personnel
Verbal and Writing Ability: Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employee.
Math Ability: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to understand and follow instructions. Ability to understand and follow technical manuals.
You must have a valid Driver’s License
Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
Type of CompensationFull Time - Hourly
ExperienceNo Experience Required
Education RequiredHigh School Diploma