Summary: Responsible for identifying necessary vehicle service and performing the repair, service, and/or maintenance work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Examines customer vehicles.
- Identifies necessary vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Estimates cost of repairs.
- Performs vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Documents services performed.
- Performs services efficiently and according to dealership guidelines.
- Follows dealership and manufacturer service guidelines.
- Requests necessary parts.
- Maintains CSI at or above Company standards
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area
- Participates in required training
- Records all hours worked accurately in company timekeeping system
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- Demonstrates the Company’s Core Values
- Complies with Company policies and procedures
- Observes all Federal, State, Local and Company safety rules and regulations in the performance of duties.
- Other duties as assigned
Type of Compensation – Flat Rate
Experience Level Preferred – Five or more years of Work Experience in Automotive
Education Required – High School Diploma
You must have a valid Driver’s License
Type of CompensationFull Time - Hourly
ExperienceAt Least 5 Years
Education RequiredHigh School Diploma